Application Programmer (Levels I, II, & III
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Effective Date: May 2012
The Applications Programmer converts data from system design specifications and statement of problem and procedures to create or modify computer programs applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems.
Varying Degrees of Experience will determine the Levels of assignment
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES and QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability to fulfill the position. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job duties include the following:
All Levels of the Applications Programmer, must possess experience in at least three (3) of these areas:
- Cold Fusion
- Perl/CGI bin
- NET or ASP.NET
- SharePoint or other Microsoft Tools
- Oracle or SQL Server Databases
- Oracle PeopleSoft
- Filenet Savvion
Indicate the Applications that you have experience with, & how many years of experience you have in that specific discipline….
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline. (Year’s of experience will be considered, in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree)
- Indicate the number of years experience you have with Applications
- A U.S. Government Security Clearance is highly desired; indicate clearance level when applying
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE
Kemtah is an equal opportunity employer. Decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin.