Deputy Project Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Effective Date: May 2012
The selected candidate will be involved with the planning, managing & allocating of resources, maintaining the schedule, facilitating the determination of priorities, & coordinating interaction between customers & users.
The Deputy Project Manager is also required to establish a set of practices, in conformance with the Rational Unified Process that ensure the integrity and quality of project work products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES and QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability to fulfill the position. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job duties include the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required (Computer Science, I.S., etc)
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience in Project Management is required. (A total of 10 or more years of relevant project management experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor’s degree)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or SCRUM Master certification is highly desired.
- Master’s degree in a related field is desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline.
- A U.S. Government Security Clearance is highly desired; indicate clearance level when applying
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE
Kemtah is an equal opportunity employer. Decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin.