Web Systems Architect
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Effective Date: May 2012
The selected candidate will be developing web systems, including the design & build aspects of the system. This could involve applications including Java, J2E, SOA, Etc.
MicroSoft SharePoint 2010, together with workflows, branding, InfoPath & Designer will also be utilized.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES and QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability to fulfill the position. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job duties include the following:
Contractor personnel in this labor category shall have 5+ years of extensive experience in developing large-scale and complex web systems, which must include 2+ years of extensive experience in architecture design of those systems. Three or more years of direct experience is required in:
- Specific technologies or applications (such as Java, J2E, SOA)
- Open source technologies (especially those from Apache Software Foundation), or
- Vendor products such as:
□ Microsoft SharePoint 2010, including workflows, branding, InfoPath, and Designer
□ IBM products, such as Filenet, workflow manager
□ Savvion BPM
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a similar discipline
- 5+ Years of experience in design & development of complex web systems
- 2+ years in Architecture Design of said systems
- 3+ Years of direct experience with:
□ MS SharePoint 2010
□ Workflows, Branding, InfoPath, & Designer
□ IBM Products, including Filnet, Workflow Manager, etc.
□ Savvion BPM
Formal certification or 10+ hours of formal vendor-authorized training is highly desirable.
A demonstrated, working knowledge of design patterns, server platforms, & middleware technologies is required.
Demonstrated experience with all phases of software development life cycle, especially using iterative methodologies, such as the Rational Unified Process is required.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES, TRAINING and EXPERIENCE
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science desired.
- A U.S. Government Security Clearance is desired; please indicate level of clearance
Kemtah is an equal opportunity employer. Decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin.